KT2 is a fully adjustable, under-desk keyboard tray. ** Perfect for sitting & standing. **
- Sit or Stand: Easily move keyboards above or below your desk!
- Promotes Wrist Health: Type with a neutral or negative wrist angle
- Completely Adjustable: Elevate, tilt, swivel keyboards to the perfect position for you.
- Raise keyboards to any height from ~10" below to ~8" above your desk
- Tilt keyboard tray angle for typing comfort
- Swivel keyboards left/right
- Slide in and out from under your desk
- Quick, intuitive adjustment
- Mouse Pad adjusts independently and connects to both the right & left sides
- Easy installation (6-point secure mounting system)
- USA & foreign patents issued
- PRODUCT INFORMATION DOWNLOADS:
KT2 Key Features & Dimensions
NEW! Add KT BRIDGE to your order and securely mount KT2 over any crossbar 1.75" thick or less! Perfect for standing desks!
Get your hands on a functional keyboard setup that enhances your work process. KT2 is an under desk keyboard tray that can be adjusted to optimize your typing comfort. Whether you prefer sitting or standing for work, this all adjustable ergonomic tray is your key to better posture and work comfort. Adjust the tilt, and the height, till you get it just right!
KT2 – ADJUSTABLE SIT TO STAND NEGATIVE TILT KEYBOARD TRAY
An adjustable height and angle, ergonomic, under desk keyboard tray. The best ergonomic standing desk keyboard tray – lowers keyboards ~10” below your desk, providing separate adjustability of your monitor and keyboard for optimal typing posture. As an adjustable sit to stand keyboard tray, KT2 can raise keyboards up to 8 inches above your desk allow you to stand and type on this negative tilt keyboard tray.
How does KT2 mount to a desk?
Use the included screws to bolt the guide rail to the underside of your desk. KT2 slides securely in an out on this guide rail
Is KT2 adjustable?
Does the mouse pad work for left-handed people?
Oh no .. the guide rail is too long for my desk! What should I do?
Our steel guide rails can be easily cut-to-size with a metal saw (or you can by most handymen or machine shops). Cutting the guide rail to size shouldn’t affect KT2’s function.
Note: if you choose to modify KT2, it is not returnable.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
KT2 Adjustable Height Ergonomic Sit Stand Keyboard Tray with Negative Tilt zoom in
KT2 an affordable, adjustable height sit stand ergonomic keybo...
KT2 Adjustable Height Ergonomic Sit Stand Keyboard Tray with Negative Tilt zoom out
An affordable, ergonomic sit stand computer keyboard tray that...
Introducing KT2 Ergonomic Sit Stand Keyboard Tray with Negative Tilt
Meet KT2 Fully ergonomic under-desk keyboard tray with a large...