KT2 is a fully adjustable, under-desk keyboard tray. ** Perfect for sitting & standing. **
- Sit or Stand: Easily move keyboards above or below your desk!
- Promotes Wrist Health: Type with a neutral or negative wrist angle
- Completely Adjustable: Elevate, tilt, swivel keyboards to the perfect position for you.
- Raise keyboards to any height from ~10" below to ~8" above your desk
- Tilt keyboard tray angle for typing comfort
- Swivel keyboards left/right
- Slide in and out from under your desk
- Quick, intuitive adjustment
- Mouse Pad adjusts independently and connects to both the right & left sides
- Easy installation (6-point secure mounting system)
- USA & foreign patents pending
- PRODUCT INFORMATION DOWNLOADS:
KT2 Key Features & Dimensions
Get your hands on a functional keyboard setup that enhances your work process. KT2 is an under desk keyboard tray that can be adjusted to optimize your typing comfort. Whether you prefer sitting or standing for work, this all adjustable ergonomic tray is your key to better posture and work comfort. Adjust the tilt, and the height, till you get it just right!
How does KT2 mount to a desk?
Use the included screws to bolt the guide rail to the underside of your desk. KT2 slides securely in an out on this guide rail
Is KT2 adjustable?
Does the mouse pad work for left-handed people?
Oh no .. the guide rail is too long for my desk! What should I do?
Our steel guide rails can be easily cut-to-size with a metal saw (or you can by most handymen or machine shops). Cutting the guide rail to size shouldn’t affect KT2’s function.
Note: if you choose to modify KT2, it is not returnable.
Works well for the price
I wanted to be able to raise my keyboard up above my desk to work while standing and lower it back down when sitting. I was able to configure my office with the KT2 to be ergonomic. It is completely adjustable. The specs and description are right on target. I called Uncaged to ask a few questions before ordering and they were knowledgeable and kind. I have plenty of surface area, so I didn't need or want to spend a lot of money to be able to have a standing location in my office. The K2T is sturdy enough for the price. Careful though, it is heavy, needs a pretty good surface to screw this to. The reasons this product didn't get a 5 is (1) because of the screws, they could have been more self-tapping. (2) some of the installation points could have been designed easier for the installer to access. All-in-all, I am very pleased with this product for the price.
Posted by Kim on 1st Aug 2016
- DESCRIPTION: Adjustable height & angle ergonomic keyboard tray. Raises keyboards from ~10” below to ~8” above desk height – perfect for sitting or standing!
- * Keyboard Panel Dimensions: 18.5" (w) x 8.75" (d)
- Material: High Strength Steel + Premium Bakelite
- * Mouse Pad Dimensions: 7" (w) x (8.75" (d)
- Is the mouse pad adjustable?: Yes. Slides left & right + tilts.
- * Rail Length (mounts to your desk): 16"
- Installation required?: Yes, simple installation is required.
- Is the height adjustable?: Yes, from ~ 10" below your desk to 8" above your desk.
- Can you adjust the typing angle?: Yes. Keyboard tray angle is adjustable.
- Does it pivot?: Yes. KT2 easily swivels left & right
- Is KT2 adjustable?: Yes, slides in & out. Keyboard tray tilts. Height adjusts. Mouse pad adjusts.