Best-In-Class Electric, Height-Adjustable Desk with an Eco-Bamboo Desktop.
- Large & smooth 60x30" solid bamboo workspace
- Memory keypad included
- 2 Motors + 3-Stage Lifting Columns
- High Strength Steel Frame
Uncaged Ergonomics uses advanced manufacturing procedures to custom-build Rise Up. We include all the features you need in an ergonomic office desk (2 of the best motors, 3-stage lifting columns, memory keypad, anti-collision) and leave out the unnecessary fluff. Engineered to be used, Rise Up has been field tested for decades in offices across the globe.
Effortlessly adjust your desk to the proper height and optimize your sitting and standing posture with RISE UP. It's the perfect adjustable-height Standing Desk
RISE UP's Precision, Laser-Cut Steel Frame is Built to Last:
- Industry Leading Motor Technology: decades of production experience and continual R&D means our motors are the best.
- 3-Stage Lifting Columns (larger height range & load capacity)
- Dual Motors (fast, smooth, even adjustment)
- Anti-Collision (helps prevent lowering too far)
- Memory Keypad: auto up/down + 4 memory presets
RISE UP's Solid Bamboo Desktop is Beautiful & Functional
- Made of solid, natural bamboo
- Eco-friendly. Grade A quality bamboo
- Smooth, scratch-resistant surface wipes clean
- Size: 60x30x1"
- NEW! 2 Color Options: Natural Bamboo and Black!
RISE UP Includes
- FREE Shipping (to continental USA physical addresses)
- Simple assembly
- 5 year warranty
What are the dimensions, weight, max load, or other specs?
Can you make a custom desktop?
Our standard bamboo desktops measure ~60x32x0.75". For a nominal charge, we can easily cut them to a smaller size.
If you’d like a larger desktop, contact us for a custom pricing: info@UncagedErgonomics.com
How do I attach the desktop to the frame?
Can I attach my own desktop to the frame?
Help! The control panel is flashing an error code like "ASR"!
STEP 2: Reset the control panel by:
- Press the down arrow to lower the desk all the way
- Press and hold the down arrow for about 4 seconds
If after taking these steps you are not seeing a number on the control panel’s screen, please call or email our help staff: 240-583-0517 / info@UncagedErgonomics.com
Great Standing Desk
The craftsmanship is amazing. The bamboo table top looks and feels awesome. The machined parts look very solidly constructed and I can tell there was a lot of love and care went into the design of the table.
Posted by Phil on 3rd Feb 2016
A wonderful desk! Strong base and top. Beautiful. Functional. Remarkable range.
Posted by Jenn on 24th Aug 2015
Sturdy Sit/Stand Desk with a Beautiful Bamboo Top
The Rise Up sit/stand style desk is one of the best I've seen on the market. I've been looking for a very sturdy desk with a good lifting capacity and this one fit the bill. The asking price is very reasonable for the quality of unit. I elected to purchase the bamboo top as well, which is a very well made and beautiful desktop that well compliments the desk.
+ Excellent lifting capacity
+ Very sturdy even at full standing height
+ Fairly quiet and good motor speed
+ Memory controller
+ Excellent and honest customer support
+ Fairly easy to assemble
+ Cable management for the controller and leg cables
+ (Optional) Bamboo Top is a perfect addition
- (Minor) The lit numbers for the desk height are always on. This can be annoying in a home environment.
- (Minor) No cable management options for external cables that aren't part of the desk.
- (Minor) Some quality control issues with the desk top, customer support was very helpful here.
If you've wanted a sit/stand desk, the Rise Up is the best I've seen so far. I'm enjoying the desk greatly and it was certainly a worthwhile purchase. Uncaged Ergonomics is a good company and they clearly care about the quality of their products. When I called up about the minor damage to the desktop I received (some small scratches and gouges), they were immediately interested in rectifying the issue and did so quickly.
A recommendation to future owners. Mount the controller with Command Strips (removable mounting tape) instead of the screws. This way you can re-position it without making holes in the desktop.
Posted by Lucas W. on 23rd Aug 2015
Should've done this ages ago
I've had my Rise Up about a week now, and am absolutely loving it. I bought it to deal with some back issues I've been developing partly due to years of sitting at computers. Now if I feel a twinge, I can just hit a button on my desk and watch the whole thing raise itself to the preset I set for standing height, and carry on with my work. I find myself dancing to music while I work, shifting and staying in motion, things that are just generally good for the body anyway. And when I get tired of that, or want to hone in and focus more, I hit another button and settle back into my chair.
Setting the desk up was relatively easy; there's a lot of things to screw together but it's no worse than any other furniture you might buy from, say, a certain large Swedish company. The frame is heavy and solid and feels absolutely sturdy.
It's a joy to press a button and just watch the desk glide into place with a thoughtful whirr. It feels futuristic, like you're on the deck of some advanced spaceship as the components adjust themselves to your every need.
Customer service was also very helpful and answered questions quickly, so I imagine they'll be responsive if I were to run into any issues with the desk.
All in all, I am thrilled.
Posted by Kirsten on 17th Jun 2015
Very cool. So far so good!
I have been using the desk for a week or so. This is a no nonsense adjustable height desk. I love the desk feel and color. Pretty sturdy, only minimal vibration at top height for me. Nice and easy programmable memory settings as well. Easy to assemble and use.
Posted by Davide on 7th Apr 2015
works well for me
great value & great service. using Rise Up daily w/o issues for >1yr.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Sep 2014
- DESCRIPTION: Electric Standing Desk w/ Premium Motors + Elegant, Solid Bamboo Desktop. 5yr Warranty. Free Shipping.
- * Height Range: Adjustable from 23-48"
- ** Desktop Dimensions: 60x32x0.75"
- * Material: High Strength Steel
- ** Desktop Material: Solid, Natural Bamboo
- * Frame Color: Choose: Black, White or Gray
- ** Desktop Weight: ~37 lbs
- * Width (left-to-right): Adjustable 47"-55"
- CONTROL PANEL: Auto Up/Down + 4 Memory Presets
- * Depth (front-to-back): 25.6"
- OTHER FEATURES:
- * Lifting Capacity: 250 lbs
- Anti-Collision Technology: To help prevent lowering too far
- * Crossbar Height (from floor): 12.5" from the floor
- 3-Stage Lifting Columns: For faster adjustment & more height range
- * Height of Top of Crossbar: 16 3/8" from the floor
- 2 Motors: For fast, smooth, even adjusting